We're looking for Medical Assistants to complete our incredible teams across our Indigo Health & Occupational Medicine clinics in Washington State. By attending this virtual hiring event, you will be interviewing directly with our recruiter. If you have an active license and are looking for a great opportunity with competitive benefits and a schedule to fit your life, we want to hear from you!
How to attend
Sign-up for the virtual hiring event by clicking the "Register for Event" button and completing a registration conversation with our AI chatbot.
Unable to Attend this Date/Time?
Send your resume to Tammy Do at Tam.Do@multicare.org for consideration.
What makes MultiCare Indigo Urgent Care Clinics so special?
We are committed to our patients, team, and community. We are dedicated to the communities we serve and are looking for people to complete our incredible teams!
- North King County (Marysville, Lake Stevens, Wallingford, Issaquah, Kirkland, Shoreline, Bothell)
- South King County (Auburn, Federal Way, Kent, Burien, Rainier, Maple Valley)
- Pierce County (Tacoma, Puyallup, Bonney Lake, Fife, Gig Harbor)
- Thurston County (Lacey, Olympia, Tumwater)
- Spokane County (Spokane North, South Hill, Liberty Lake, Airway Heights, Argonne, Spokane Valley)
Why Choose MultiCare?
- $5,000 Sign-on Bonus for full-time MA positions
- Tuition reimbursement & education opportunities
- Competitive pay & generous PTO
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, retirement savings, and more!)
- Growth and advancement opportunities
- Flexible schedule options to fit your life
- Work with our awesome retail health team!
- Hear from our current team members
Disclaimer: The career event and job fair calendar on the website is a complimentary resource for employers and career event organizers. Job seekers are strongly encouraged to verify the dates and details of the career events and job fairs posted on our website prior to attending. The LocalJobNetwork™ disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the events posted on our website.