Business has changed - so should consulting.
At Ignyte, we are marketers, engineers, designers, and data scientists who bridge the gap between consulting, design, and marketing to create powerful digital experiences for our customers' needs and users.
We are seeking a Social Media and Digital Marketing Intern to help us reach new partners and clients, gain valuable insights, and grow our brand. We are a small company 60+ employees with a startup mentality. We are looking for creative minds to join our growing team as we continue to scale our business to meet future demands.
We are seeking to fill a part-time position (estimated at 20 hrs/week) with someone who can help take our social media presence to the next level. Depending on the background and experience of qualified applicants, this could potentially lead to a full-time position supporting our broader marketing efforts.
What You'll Do
- Research, development, and implementation of social media strategies to help grow Ignyte's social media presence
- Meet with teammates and leadership to share ideas, communicate goals, and capture new information on wins, awards, and internal company activities that we can promote publicly
- Content research for social media
- Assist with content management and presence on the following platforms: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn
- Assist with developing language for Ignyte marketing purposes
- Post fresh content each week to social media pages and stories
- Strategize and implement growth methods for Ignyte's desired clientele
- Interact and respond to posts from clients, technology partners, and other identified company accounts on behalf of Ignyte
- Create, design, and send proposed social media calendars for each month
- Compile and analyze trend data from our social media pages to report on the success of campaigns
- Proficient understanding of social media marketing strategies and copywriting principles
- Comfortability working directly with leadership and other team members to gather information to be used in our public promotions
- The applicant should be comfortable with social media and have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate with colleague and executives alike
- Ability to brainstorm, develop and plan digital marketing campaigns, including audience prioritization, creative strategies, and social media platform selection
- Experience in the setup and management of targeted digital advertising campaigns across multiple major social media platforms, or other relevant experience
- Must have an interest in marketing and social media, along with a love of aesthetics
- Possesses strong ability to develop and manage work plans to address client requests and task
- Creative, "big picture" thinking while maintaining a keen attention to detail
- Hard-working, self-motivated individuals who are comfortable handling ambiguity and able to successfully complete tasks within deadlines with limited supervision
Bonus points for
- Graphic design experience (using Adobe products and Canva)
- Video editing experience (Adobe PremierPro or similar)
- Hootsuite experience
- Photography skills
Who We Are
Ignyte Group is a Washington, DC-based digital transformation consultancy that designs and delivers low-code solutions to support a variety of needs for businesses and federal organizations. We are strategists, technologists, engineers, and designers who bridge the gap between consulting, design, and marketing to create powerful digital experiences for our customer's brands and users.
Powered by JazzHR