We'd love to talk with you if you are passionate, intelligent and ready to join an energetic team that is committed to making a difference. We are looking for a person to join our Compliance team that helps federal contractors meet non-discriminatory government compliance regulations.
As a Compliance Analyst, you will have a variety of responsibilities. These will include reviewing open positions to ensure accuracy and completeness, researching and investigating possible auditing issues, providing support to customers, and maintaining quality standards throughout the process.
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
* Bachelor’s degree
* Customer service experience in a highly professional environment (preferable but not required)
* Strong computer skills that include multi-tasking between various applications
* Outgoing and friendly personality, strong interpersonal skills and ability to quickly establish rapport with people
* Commitment to provide the highest level of customer service
* Strong work ethic
What we have to offer:
* Defined career path and promotion opportunities
* An opportunity to work with an outstanding and supportive team of professionals
* Tuition reimbursement
* Free lunch on Thursdays
* Casual dress policy and high-energy work environment
"Live here. Work here". That's what we are all about; helping people find rewarding careers, where they live. It's about connecting people with a better job to provide them with a better life; it's about helping an employer find that "right" person to make their team complete; it's about helping the people around you, right here in your community.
Our approach to connecting people with employers has helped us develop an extremely successful niche in the online community. Today we operate over 600 employment and diversity web sites and provide services to thousands of employers throughout the United States. Our offices are located in Milwaukee and Minneapolis.