Are you interested in being part of an innovative team that supports Westinghouse's mission to provide clean energy solutions? At Westinghouse, we recognize that our employees are our most valuable asset and we seek to identify, attract and recruit the most qualified talent while recognizing and encouraging the value of diversity in the global workplace.
We are seeking ambitiousintern candidates to join our Corporate Quality, team thissummer to support a variety of groups and projects!These internships will be supported remotely.
- Regulatory Affairs Intern - This intern position will coordinate collaboration activities between Westinghouse licensed facilities and licensing groups. Develop procedures, processes and/or methods for implementing regulatory requirements and for how Westinghouse will conduct licensing activities. Develop and deliver presentations to communicate status, problem resolution or promote related regulatory positions.
Desired Educational Background: Undergraduate student -All Engineering disciplines except Industrial or Bio-Engineering
- Quality Programs Intern -This intern position willsupport multiple projects in Global Quality Programs including audits and corrective actions
Desired Educational Background: Undergraduate student - All Engineering Disciplines
Westinghouse Electric Company is the global nuclear energy industry's first choice for safe, clean, and efficient energy solutions. We enable our delivery of this vision by living our value system:
- Safety and Quality
- Integrity and Trust
- Customer Focus and Innovation
- Speed and Passion to Win
- Teamwork and Accountability
Westinghouse offers competitive benefits to all our employees around the globe to keep them healthy and enhance their well-being. In the U.S. the following are representative of what we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Health, Wellness and Income Protection Benefits
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Company Match
- Paid Vacations and Holidays
- Opportunities for Flexible Work Arrangements
- Educational Reimbursement Program
- Employee Referral Program
While our Global Headquarters are located in Cranberry Township, PA, we have over 9,000 employees working at locations in 19 different countries. You can learn more by visiting .
EOE of Minorities / Females / Vets / Disability.
Get connected with Westinghouse on social media:
| | |
Westinghouse is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Vet
As an equal opportunity employer, Westinghouse Electric Company, LLC is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnams Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact Westinghouse for assistance.